Help to Build Shelter for Old-age & Disabled People
"Be compassionate and be part of our cause to establish permanent shelter and to ensure the accessibility of the homeless/support-less people including the basic infrastructure amenities like food, water, cloths, sanitation, safety & peace"
- Number of Beneficiaries300
- Shelter Establishment inKarnataka & Tamil Nadu
Aims & planning to establish sustainable, secure and peaceful livelihood for the group of support-less/homeless people. It is to deliver its charity of giving shelter to the described group of people irrespective of any discrimination i.e. caste, religion, state, language in the Indian society.
We are rendering our charitable services & aid – offering monthly food provisions to the old-age support-less people, widows, & single women, and delivering cloths, giving health care, nutrition support for HIV+ people & medical treatment the helpless poor. Now we extend our charitable service by having permanent shelter/home for the target people. It will deliver its service to the beneficiaries who are residing in the Home.
1. To have permanent home/shelter and to ensure the accessibility of the homeless/support-less people including the basic infrastructure amenities like food, water, cloths, sanitation, safety and security;.
2. Provide to the needs of especially selective target group of under-privileged support-less people of homeless/support-less i.e. old age people, disabled, mentally ill and recovering gravely ill, by creating peaceful environment within shelter and provisioning special service linkages for them like health care service, counseling and meditation.
Types of Beneficiaries in our Shelter:
1. Men Beneficiaries: Who are aged & support-less and don’t have any background relationship.
2. Women Beneficiaries: Who are aged, homeless, widow, who are unable to forward their lives and raise their children.
3. Special Beneficiaries: The people who are age-old without care, mentally ill, sick persons & recovering support-less patients.
Beneficiaries’ Need in our Shelter: To accomplish this, the following requirements are for the sustainable, healthy and peaceful shelter.
Shelter, Food, Cloths
Health Care Service